Classy people can be singularly defined as “Subtle in exhibition”, “Sauve in personality” and “Strong in dealings.” Dressing, speech, conduct, temperaments, body language, countenance are all enigmatic and class apart. Their horizons stretch out to better of what this world offers to its citizens and so they live and experience the better side of this planet. Notwithstanding they have certain traits that set them apart from the crowd. To name a few:
- Good Manners. Yes please, thank you, May I, Allow Me, My apologies etc coupled with etiquette and gracious body language is quite an easy trait to spot amongst the people with fine breeding.
- Demonstrate Confidence in their dealings.
- No Parade. People with class refrain from overblown gloat and show off. You’d rarely come across one swanking off their wealth, acquisitions, genius etc.
- Silver Tongued. They have a way with words. Charming in articulation and player in words conjuring excellent public relations(P.R.)
- They don’t spend. They invest. Money is not a speck of dust in hand, ready to be squandered away for vain luxuries. It warrants respect and is put to use for profits and returns of higher value.
- They grasp the meaning of Power and exploit it to their advantage but not in a way that makes it too boisterous.
- Going an extra mile for appearances. They do not attire blingy, glitzy and exorbitant goods out of shallowness. They dress to make an impact at a workplace, to give a statement in public and to express their exclusivity at social gatherings.
Being around them and observing them one would learn a thing or two. Their Personality and lifestyle speak for them. To the trained eye, it’s a breeze to spot the ‘class’, amongst the ‘pseudo-class’ and ‘no class’.
[popup_trigger id=”3778″ tag=”span”][/popup_trigger]