It was all great at the begnning with the love and affection and closeness and then one day you wakeup doubting your relationship. That feeling does not happen all of a sudden but simmers in there for quite a while till ti spills out in the open. Relationships are never easy and always needs to be worked upon with love and patience. However there comes a time when you make up your mind to move out and free yourself from a dead end relationship.
Here are 12 signs it’s time to move on from a relationship.
- When you live in past memories than in the present.
- When the relationship brings you more pain than joy.
- When he / she expects you to change.
- When you stay on, expecting he / she will change.
- When you keep justifying his / her actions to yourself and others around.
- When he / she is causing you physical / emotional / verbal hurt.
- When your principles, values and beliefs are different.
- When the same situation / issue occurs even though you tried addressing it before.
- When he / she puts little to no effort in the relationship.
- When the relationship holds you back thus preventing the both of you to grow as individuals.
- When you stay on expecting things to get better.
- When neither of you feel the same way about each other.
- When you get the feeling that you want out.
Like we mentioned earlier, these are just signs that show up in strained relationships. When you have exhausted all alternatives of saving a relationship then it is probably time to move on.