We all look up at our celebs for all kinds of inspiration be it fitness goals or fashion. Bollywood as an industry is very conscious about staying fit and if someone does not adhere to this principle he is considered an outcast. Instead of opting for crazy methods to reduce weight most of the celebrities use fixed health routines which are not very difficult to emulate. Here we bring you 10 simple habits that most celebrities use to stay fit.
- Regular workouts– Hrithik Roshan is a complete workout fan and he has had his share of regular weight issues. On such occasions, he makes sure not to miss out on his daily cross fit and weight training program as that is necessary for him to keep his weight in check.
- Vegan Diet– While Go green is the mantra for a majority of celebrities actors like Mallika Sherawat have adopted the Vegan diet. She does not eat any dairy product but only fruits, vegetables, and green juices.
- Eat on time– Your body needs to eat the dinner on time so that it gets ample time to digest it. Hence Akshay Kumar finishes the same by 06:30-07:00 pm and does not starve himself to lose the kilos.
- Drink juices– Tweeting frequently about her health tips Nargis Fakhri adopted a 6-day juice diet to lose nearly 6 kgs. If you cannot follow this strict regime make sure to incorporate two glasses of juice at least per day.
- Yoga– That Shilpa Shetty practices yoga regularly is something that we all know. 10 months after delivery she came back into normal shape by adopting yoga on a daily basis. To keep her body calm Shilpa also adopts a 10-day meditation habit every day.
- Swimming– Sonam Kapoor is a fashionista and has an hourglass figure to boast of. She maintains it by adopting swimming, cardio and jogging as per her mood. Sonam also makes sure to do Pilates at least three times a week.
- Eat right– Alia Bhatt feels that there is no point in keeping yourself hungry and reduce weight. Eating food normally and staying happy and positive is the key to staying healthy and fit all the time.
- Following multiple diets– Katrina Kaif has never gained weight in her career in the film industry. Probably it is because she keeps following multiple diets basis the target she wants to achieve. It is easy for her to keep her weight in check by doing so.
- Be disciplined– Perseverance and Hard work are very important while following a workout pattern feels Bipasha Basu. With a svelte figure, many people check Bipasha’s videos to gain tips on how to reduce weight and the key is never to lose focus.
- Follow any sport– If nothing of these habits work for you then you can adopt any sports like Sonakshi Sinha. She plays tennis regularly and tops it up with swimming also.
For people wanting to stay fit, these healthy habits are sure to guide them in to be able to keep the flab away. The celebrities have adopted them and moved from flab to fit and you would also be able to achieve that.