This Paranormal Game Originated from Korea in the early 80’s this Dangerous Life threatening game is played by performing a ritual by which you get into “a different world.” The Elevator game is played with an intention to step into a different underground world entirely different from this world.
This is like a ‘hide and seek’ game you play by yourself but only scarier and maybe dangerous. If any part of the game is played wrong or you omit or don’t follow the rules of the game then you are in real dangerous territory.
In this game you have to follow a set ritual or rules prescribed to get in and out of the game without any harm to self. The rules are meant to be followed so that you return to the real world and not get stuck in a different dangerous world. The basic premise of the game is that you have to travel up and down an empty lift following a set ritual till you enter a different reality or a different world than ours and then return back to the Real world where you actually live.
Well, according to the ones who have successfully completed the game, the different world looks just like the city / locality & building that you are from, but only that all the lights are out and the only thing you can see is a red cross at a far distance.
You are all alone in this different world with not a soul living except yourself. It is also said that electronic items like mobiles, cameras, radios, etc. doesn’t work in this lonely world. Also, if you try to cheat by trying to record the game you are playing then the game does not appear to work.
The ones who have completed the game say that getting back to the real world seems harder for some strange reason. You get disorientated and somehow the elevator seems to get further away from you as you walk towards it. If the rules are not followed to point then you may just get left off in this Different lonely & dangerous world without any chance of returning to the Real World.
Quite a lot of people disappearance cases have been unofficially attributed to this game though only in hushed whispers and never in any official documents.
During one part of the game you may come face to face with a young woman who is not what she looks like. The rules tell you what you should do if faced with this scenario. The rules specifically say that you are not to talk to or respond to anything that woman asks you. That is the only way to walk away alive from the game.
Now why would you play such a dangerous game where you can get to a different world, a world nothing like ours. Why would you risk your life playing a game that may end your reality? The reason is that the game is played for the thrill and mystery it presents and the thought of a risk taking adventure.
Now after reading this, do you still want to play this game? We will certainly tell you what the rules of the game are. You can search ‘Elevator Games’ on Google to check authencity of article.
Guysworld advices you not to try playing this game and treat this article only as fun & entertainment.
Here are the Rituals / Rules for playing the ‘Elevator Game’:
- 1 person only without any electronic devices on person. You cannot team up with your buddy to play this game.
- A building that is at least 10 floors in height and of course with an elevator (Most important)
1. Enter the building (At least 10 floors) and get into the lift on the ‘first’ floor alone. Do not proceed if anyone else is in the lift with you. Wait till you are all alone throughout the entire game.
2. Press the button for the fourth floor.
3. When the lift reaches the fourth floor, do not get out. Instead, remain in the lift and press the button for the second floor.
4. When you reach the second floor, remain in the lift and press the button for the sixth floor.
5. When you reach the sixth floor, remain in the lift and press the button for the second floor.
6. When you reach the second floor, remain in the lift and press the button for the tenth floor.
7. When you reach the tenth floor, remain in the lift and press the button for the fifth floor.
8. When you reach the fifth floor, a young woman may enter the lift. Do not look at her; do not speak to her. She is not what she seems. Stand very still.
9. Immediately Press the button for the first floor. If instead of the First floor the lift begins going up to the Tenth floor, you may proceed with the game.
10.However, if the lift goes down to the first floor, Exit / Leave / Get Out as soon as the doors open. Do not look back. Do not speak. Just Get Out.
11. However if instead you reach the tenth floor, you may either choose to get off the elevator or to stay in it.
12. If you choose to get off, and if the woman who entered the elevator on the fifth floor asks you, “Where are you going?” Do NOT answer her. Do NOT look at her. Just remain bloody silent!
13. You will know whether you have arrived at the Otherworld by one indication and one indication only: The only person present in it is you and only you. The Other World. The alternate world.
The Return Trip:
If you chose to stay on the elevator at the tenth floor:
1. Press the button for the first floor. If it doesn’t work, keep pressing it until it finally does.
2. When the elevator reaches the first floor, exit as soon as the doors open. Do not look back. Do not speak. Do not stare.
If you choose to exit the elevator at the tenth floor:
1. You must use the same elevator to return as the one in which you arrived.
2. When you enter the elevator, press the buttons in the same order you did in steps 2 through 8 of starting out. You should finish at the fifth floor.
3. When you reach the fifth floor, press the button for the first floor. The lift will again begin to ascend to the tenth floor. Press any other floor’s button to cancel the ascension. You MUST press the button you use to cancel the ascension BEFORE you reach the tenth floor.
4. After you reach the first floor, check your surroundings carefully. If anything seems off—even the smallest detail—DO NOT exit the lift. If you detect something wrong, repeat step 2 until your surroundings look as they should. Once you are confident you have returned to your own world, you may safely exit the elevator.
- Should you reach the Otherworld / Different World / Underground World, the floor onto which you will come out on will look almost identical to the one from your own real world, EXCEPT for two things: There will be absolutely no lights on, and the only thing you will be able to see from the windows is a red cross at a dark distance.
- Some say that electronic devices—mobile phones, cameras, MP3 players, etc.—don’t work in the Otherworld.
- Getting back to your own world may be more difficult than it seems: You may become disoriented and forget which lift you arrived in (If there are more than one lift in that building); the lift may seem to get farther and farther away from you as you walk towards it. Be vigilant, and keep your wits about you.
- If at any point during the ritual you faint, pass out, or otherwise lose consciousness, you will likely wake up in your own home. However, be sure to carefully examine your surroundings upon waking—the “home” to which you have been returned may not be the one you left when you first set out to attempt this ritual.
Important: Woman on the Fifth Floor
Do NOT speak to her. Do NOT look at her. If you do, she may decide to keep you for her own. You too will disappear and will be just another undocumented police record of missing persons.
What do you think about this game? Comment below and let us know.