Of course, we all know the names of Gabbar, Mogambo, and Shakaal. These are some of the popular villains of our dear Bollywood. But don’t you think that apart from these clichéd villains some other supporting actors in popular Hindi movies also deserved the villain tag. If these characters had not been there the plot of the film had not been so complicated. Here is our compilation of characters who were actually the real villains of these movies.
- Thakur of Sholay– So what Gabbar had created terror in the minds of the poor villagers? However, it was Thakur who called the two men to their village and put everyone’s life at risk. If he had to kill Gabbar with his own feet why involve so many other people in the whole drama.
- Rahul in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai– For many girls, he was the ultimate romantic hero but to be true he was a big jerk. When he had already declared in class that Friendship is love why did he have to get married to Tina? If he would have stuck to his thought then Tina’s character would have been alive.
- Sanju in Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar– He was never the winning material as that was his elder brother’s job. Still, he starts a fight with Shekhar Malhotra and gang due to which they bash poor Ratan up. To add up to the misery he prepares hard and gets to win the coveted title which his brother had been aiming for.
- Alok Malhotra in Baghban– Though the movie was about children not treating their parent’s right Alok Malhotra was the real culprit here. His over sanskari dialogues were high on saccharine and difficult to digest. If he had not been there the Malhotra’s would have patched up with their kids and leaving peacefully.
- Babulal in Baazigar– If this man had a rocking memory and would not have gone and blurted all the details to Vicky the poor damsel Seema would not have met such a painful death. Not only that Vicky would have been arrested earlier and we saved from the torture of watching his death later on.
- Sonia Saxena in Kaho Naa Pyar Hai– Behind her innocent face lies a mastermind villain here. First, it was because of her that Rohit died at the hands of her father’s henchmen. To top it all she goes to New Zealand and puts the life of his doppelganger too in danger.
- Sue Mc Kinley in Rang De Basanti– Everything was fine in the lives of this group of five friends only till Sue Mc Kinley does not turn up. In her quest to get the perfect ending eventually she teaches a lesson to the boys which gets them killed in the end.
These were some of the characters we felt spoiled the happiness of other people and should be declared as the actual villains of these movies. Do let us know what you think about this and whether we have left anyone out from this list.